Friday 12 June 2009

Last night in UK

Yeah, I can't believe it's here. The day I leave UK and return to Romania. I guess time passed really fast. Looking back at what has happened this year,I can say that I'm pleased with everything. I got decent marks at my Radio Production course, some really good,especially at the presentations( I was really surprised, but I think I've become an Ace at this type of assignment). We, as students at University of Westminster had a full year of events as well. This thing helped us to become friends. (Who can forget the wonderful parties at The Undercroft or Area 51? ). For me the first semester was a bit difficult, because I had to adapt to a different lifestyle,culture and even language. Why language? Well, I speak Engish, but there are different accents and slangs. Eventually I got used to ;) During this year, I've made great friends from all over the world (Thanks guys for being there and supporting me in difficult times or great challenges ). Cheers also for my mates from Focsani and my ex-colleagues from Alexandru Ioan Cuza National College. Another highlight of these entire journey was the Enrique Iglesias concert. It may sound a bit weird but it was amazing. My first UK LIVE concert was one of a singer that I appreciate. It was stunning. BTW you can see a video from the concert in one of my first posts on this blog. I went to Edinburgh with my brother, Cris to attend a friend's birthday party. I really enjoyed and loved that place especially because of the Romanian fellows who live there and treated me with hospitality, as all Romanians do. Now at 10:14 I plan to end this post THANKING YOU ALL FOR EVERYTHING! Have a great Summer !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment