Sunday 7 June 2009

Romanian HITS all over the world!!

You all know that I'm Romanian and I'm proud about this. I thought you guys want to find out more about Romanian music which is great, especially in the last years ,many bands/groups releasing tracks that have become hits all over the world. What helped these songs to become famous is the fact that they are sung in English or other European language. So, they're not popular only in East European Countries, but also in places with a strong Music Industry like United Kingdom or the United States. I've included in Today's TOP 10 also some songs which I think that might have great success over the Romanian Borders.



















4 comments:

  1. well,Geo I gotta confess I'm a Romanian too and also I'm proud of this.We've got a lot of talents who delight our ears!I hope that,in time,Romania will gain another image abroad,not only for its beauty but also for our valuable people.


    Regards,Ofelia

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Ofe that's my intention through these posts, to change Romania's image and show everyone what a great country Romania is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. tare postarea, la fel si piesele alese

    ReplyDelete
  4. Multumesc @GEORGE.sper sa ramai un cititor fidel al acestui blog

    ReplyDelete